Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- @mapaone whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… 6 days ago
- @mapaone hello Mariangela, check my latest post on my blog related to what you wrote. 6 days ago
- Same old shit... or why I haven't been writing on my blog for so long. whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… #Greece #ertopen 1 week ago
- RT @damomac: Who's yer man? An Irish Dad in Greece… shar.es/1110xu via @AnemosNaftilos/@mydad_gr 3 weeks ago
- RT @ZeroCoolGR: Υπάρχει ανάγκη γ βοήθεια στο @MKIEllinikou γ καταγραφή & συσκευασία των Φαρμάκων που έχουν μαζευτεί γ την #GAZA #RT http://… 3 weeks ago