Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- Bulgarian journalist @dkenarov was attacked by masked men while being at a TV studio in #Ukraine twitter.com/dkenarov 1 day ago
- RT @dkenarov: Masked gunmen just broke in a TV studio. Put a gun to my head and then took my phone away. I'm fine. 1 day ago
- A fascist party in Rome, by my very good friend &colleague @captblicero vice.com/en_uk/read/rom… via @VICEUK #Italy 2 days ago
- RT @AvgerinosMoscow: Πολύ τρεμάμενος & "λίγος" ο Γιανουκόβιτς. Μοιάζει φτυσμένος από Κρεμλίνο, αλλά τον αφήνουν να "λαλάει" όσο χρειάζεται.… 1 week ago
- RT @Balkanist: Read our updates about the growing #protesti in Republika Srpska: balkanist.net/protests-in-bo… #bosnia #banjaluka http://t.co/GZJ… 1 week ago