Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- The one-eyed Antichrist of Islam is here… whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/10/20/the… #Greece #newspapers #isis #islam #IslamicState #wtf 5 days ago
- @iGlinavos it would probably be more useful these days :) 1 week ago
- RT @jeansouliotis: «Οχι» στην έκδοση του πρώην διοικητή της γεωργιανής ΕΥΠ kathimerini.gr/788363 1 week ago
- Countdown to free wifi nationwide in Greece begins wp.me/p1WlFc-pn 1 week ago
- Latuff's last cartoon about Loukanikos, the Greek riot dog... whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/10/11/lat… @LatuffCartoons 2 weeks ago