Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 183,500 hits [the fan]
- RT @multikulti_gr: Το φαγητο σερβιρίστηκε στην Ένωση Σουδανών Προσφύγων και σπάει μύτες! Ο κόσμος πολύς... κοπιάστε! #migrantcrisis http://… 12 hours ago
- RT @marklowen: End of long day at #Gallipoli100. Memories, reflection and reconciliation. Beauty today, horrors a century ago http://t.co/N… 13 hours ago
- RT @p_zalewski: Thousands in Istanbul commemorating 1915, speakers freely referring to massacres as genocide. Times are changing. http://t.… 13 hours ago
- RT @inglesi: UN human rights chief strongly criticises The Sun & other tabloids for incitement to hatred over migrants http://t.co/ngOVn3d… 13 hours ago
- RT @damomac: From #Riga with nothing. #Eurogroup 13 hours ago