Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- The world's simplest project management tool. Accepting beta users springsled.com/?ref=dWsHpMYZ via @springsled 12 hours ago
- "Old war wounds still ache, 70 years on" - my blog post on the scars of the Greek Civil War... fellowship.birn.eu.com/en/fellowship-… #Greece #GoldenDawn 1 month ago
- RT @StarantzisK: Συγχαρητήρια στον ΑΠ για την συνεισφορά του στον εμπλουτισμό της νομολογίας... 1 month ago
- @MarkAmesExiled yeap 1 month ago
- @MarkAmesExiled guess who's Greece's new Health Minister! 1 month ago