Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 188,554 hits [the fan]
- RT @paulmasonnews: Oh, and what turns out to have been @yanisvaroufakis last interview in office will be in dreamstakerevenge.com - due ou… 14 minutes ago
- Today's cover of Efimerida ton Syntakton newspaper @EFSYNTAKTON #Greece #Grefenderum #oxi #Eurocrisis http://t.co/zu09yjO2NH 3 hours ago
- RT @fpapathanasiou: #European Commission Statement "The Commission takes note of and respects the result of the referendum in #Greece" htt… 12 hours ago
- #Greece #greferendum #oxi #Eurocrisis twitter.com/grybauskaite_l… 12 hours ago
- RT @teacherdude: Major political changes in Greece, triggered by massive No vote. Already New Democracy leader, ex-PM Samaras has resigned. 12 hours ago