Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 180,436 hits [the fan]
- RT @jenanmoussa: Try not 2 cry while u watch this video of ISIS fighters destroying statues in Nineveh museum youtube.com/watch?v=9WMOyG… http:… 23 hours ago
- RT @marklowen: Filming in the beautiful Brettos liqueur store in #Athens. Every shade of politics on the walls. Στην υγεία σας! http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @HDNER: #Ottomans enter #Turkish elections race, stoking social media bit.ly/1zhbrBC http://t.co/T759ifHc8t 1 day ago
- RT @damomac: For those who don't know: Declan Costello was/is the European Commission's rep on the troika. Replaced Matthias Mors in June 2… 2 days ago
- RT @BrunoBrussels: Eurogrpup statement on Greece consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press… 2 days ago