Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 191,156 hits [the fan]
- @Logeblini I think so 1 week ago
- RT @YanniKouts: 'The Grexit Black Bible' -- @Elbarbie has scoop of #EU's top-secret Grexit plan in tommorow's @kathimerini_gr http://t.co/E… 1 week ago
- @jarikuikanmaki or Sim City 2 weeks ago
- Greek Minister of Defence @PanosKammenos expressed suspicions for arson attacks Re the tens of #wildfires around #Greece #fire #Ymittos 2 weeks ago
- Panoramic photo of #Ymittos #fire at 1900 local #Athens #Greece #rbnews http://t.co/UYUS5PXmYI 2 weeks ago