Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- Το Θέατρο ΕΜΠΡΟΣ και επισήμως στο σφυρί... e-publicrealestate.gr/%CF%84%CE%B1-%… #Greece @EmbrosTheater 1 day ago
- @streetstuff follow me so that I can pm you 1 week ago
- @mapaone whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… 2 weeks ago
- @mapaone hello Mariangela, check my latest post on my blog related to what you wrote. 2 weeks ago
- Same old shit... or why I haven't been writing on my blog for so long. whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… #Greece #ertopen 3 weeks ago