Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 193,710 hits [the fan]
- RT @damomac: Number of #GoldenDawn voters has gone down with each election May 2012: 440,966 June 2012: 426,025 Jan 2015: 388,387 Sept 2015… 1 week ago
- Top line of Tsipras statements... Die Hard 2 #greece #syriza #greekelections #ekloges15 #tsipras 1 week ago
- First wave of exit polls published #Greece #elections #ekloges15 #syriza #nd http://t.co/vNh0dOxihc 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: refugees missing in new boat sinking off the coast of #Lesbos #Greece #refugeecrisis #refugeesGr 2 weeks ago
- Tsipras votes and (as usual) is escorted out of the polling station by dozens of media #syriza #greece #ekloges15 http://t.co/OtmLc2hyVh 2 weeks ago