Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- 192,547 hits [the fan]
- Good morning Europe! #refugeegr #refugeecrisis #greece #kos http://t.co/G0gFDBNVmC 1 day ago
- RT @NickBarnets: The mayor of #Lesvos calls on #Greece's govt to declare a state of emergency for the island due to record numbers of #refu… 1 day ago
- RT @jamesmatesitv: We are asking what will happen next to these people? Whatever it is, there'll be no cameras to record it. http://t.co/pg… 1 day ago
- Drone footage of refugees landing in Fortress Europe youtu.be/F_Y_6kjYKf4 #migrants #migrantcrisis #refugeegr #greece #rbnews 2 days ago
- Wait, what? twitter.com/astroehlein/st… 2 days ago