Krisis, is a feature documentary film connected to the Prism GR2011 project, a collective documentation of Greece during the economic crisis, shot with DSLR cameras during 2010-11. Through a process of creative collaboration, a group of 14 photojournalists and videographers, were mentored, enabling them to make the transition to a multimedia storyteller. ‘Krisis’ is the synthesis of these different stories into a feature documentary that explores how Greece and the Greeks are handling the crisis. In addition, The Prism is a testament to how creativity an innovation can occur in the darkest of hours.
- "A coup d' Easter" - Happy (peaceful & democratic) Easter! whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/04/19/cou… #Greece #coup-d-etat 1 day ago
- Another one bites the dust... "Goodbye Greece!" whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/04/15/goo… #Greece #crisis #Italy 6 days ago
- RT @northaura: #Greece Police investigations at the Royal Olympic Hotel after call for bomb not yielded anything Police now considers the c… 1 week ago
- RT @nstamouli: Our updates on Merkel's visit m.europe.wsj.com/articles/SB100… 1 week ago
- RT @FacesPics: The things these pots have seen http://t.co/1wr4g2RCps 1 week ago