This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- @mapaone whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… 2 days ago
- @mapaone hello Mariangela, check my latest post on my blog related to what you wrote. 2 days ago
- Same old shit... or why I haven't been writing on my blog for so long. whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… #Greece #ertopen 5 days ago
- RT @damomac: Who's yer man? An Irish Dad in Greece… shar.es/1110xu via @AnemosNaftilos/@mydad_gr 2 weeks ago
- RT @ZeroCoolGR: Υπάρχει ανάγκη γ βοήθεια στο @MKIEllinikou γ καταγραφή & συσκευασία των Φαρμάκων που έχουν μαζευτεί γ την #GAZA #RT http://… 3 weeks ago