This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 190,951 hits [the fan]
- @Logeblini I think so 1 week ago
- RT @YanniKouts: 'The Grexit Black Bible' -- @Elbarbie has scoop of #EU's top-secret Grexit plan in tommorow's @kathimerini_gr http://t.co/E… 1 week ago
- @jarikuikanmaki or Sim City 1 week ago
- Greek Minister of Defence @PanosKammenos expressed suspicions for arson attacks Re the tens of #wildfires around #Greece #fire #Ymittos 1 week ago
- Panoramic photo of #Ymittos #fire at 1900 local #Athens #Greece #rbnews http://t.co/UYUS5PXmYI 1 week ago