This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- The world's simplest project management tool. Accepting beta users springsled.com/?ref=dWsHpMYZ via @springsled 2 days ago
- "Old war wounds still ache, 70 years on" - my blog post on the scars of the Greek Civil War... fellowship.birn.eu.com/en/fellowship-… #Greece #GoldenDawn 1 month ago
- RT @StarantzisK: Συγχαρητήρια στον ΑΠ για την συνεισφορά του στον εμπλουτισμό της νομολογίας... 1 month ago
- @MarkAmesExiled yeap 1 month ago
- @MarkAmesExiled guess who's Greece's new Health Minister! 1 month ago