This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- The one-eyed Antichrist of Islam is here… whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/10/20/the… #Greece #newspapers #isis #islam #IslamicState #wtf 5 days ago
- @iGlinavos it would probably be more useful these days :) 1 week ago
- RT @jeansouliotis: «Οχι» στην έκδοση του πρώην διοικητή της γεωργιανής ΕΥΠ kathimerini.gr/788363 1 week ago
- Countdown to free wifi nationwide in Greece begins wp.me/p1WlFc-pn 1 week ago
- Latuff's last cartoon about Loukanikos, the Greek riot dog... whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/10/11/lat… @LatuffCartoons 2 weeks ago