This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 192,552 hits [the fan]
- Good morning Europe! #refugeegr #refugeecrisis #greece #kos http://t.co/G0gFDBNVmC 1 day ago
- RT @NickBarnets: The mayor of #Lesvos calls on #Greece's govt to declare a state of emergency for the island due to record numbers of #refu… 2 days ago
- RT @jamesmatesitv: We are asking what will happen next to these people? Whatever it is, there'll be no cameras to record it. http://t.co/pg… 2 days ago
- Drone footage of refugees landing in Fortress Europe youtu.be/F_Y_6kjYKf4 #migrants #migrantcrisis #refugeegr #greece #rbnews 3 days ago
- Wait, what? twitter.com/astroehlein/st… 3 days ago