This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- RT @NickMalkoutzis: Can there be love in the time of crisis? @KallergisK & @TheopiSkarlatos think so. Their documentary explains why http:/… 1 week ago
- The world's simplest project management tool. Accepting beta users springsled.com/?ref=dWsHpMYZ via @springsled 3 weeks ago
- "Old war wounds still ache, 70 years on" - my blog post on the scars of the Greek Civil War... fellowship.birn.eu.com/en/fellowship-… #Greece #GoldenDawn 1 month ago
- RT @StarantzisK: Συγχαρητήρια στον ΑΠ για την συνεισφορά του στον εμπλουτισμό της νομολογίας... 2 months ago
- @MarkAmesExiled yeap 2 months ago