This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 185,027 hits [the fan]
- Euclid Tsakalotos 'optimistic' about Greece debt deal bbc.com/news/world-eur… with @BBCChrisMorris @tsakalotos @deefinnerty #Greece #rbnews 2 weeks ago
- RT @NickMalkoutzis: Greece: The Bailout Years - Fine collection of photos by @PGiannakouris. HT @savaricas wp.me/p4kbxB-6fR via @AP_I… 2 weeks ago
- RT @astroehlein: Greece: Police abusing the homeless, drug users & sex workers in Athens - New @hrw report bit.ly/1H0lynS http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @damomac: My latest blogpost - Mariam’s story: one #Syria girl's journey to Europe wp.me/p4efG-eH #refugeesgr 2 weeks ago
- RT @xstefanou: Το Μητσοτακέικο by Jo Di Graphics info-war.gr/2015/04/%cf%84… via @xstefanou 3 weeks ago