This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- RT @damomac: Who's yer man? An Irish Dad in Greece… shar.es/1110xu via @AnemosNaftilos/@mydad_gr 1 week ago
- RT @ZeroCoolGR: Υπάρχει ανάγκη γ βοήθεια στο @MKIEllinikou γ καταγραφή & συσκευασία των Φαρμάκων που έχουν μαζευτεί γ την #GAZA #RT http://… 1 week ago
- @AGiambartolomei it has been hibernating for some months but will soon be back on track. thanks for the interest! :) 1 week ago
- RT @NickMalkoutzis: Can there be love in the time of crisis? @KallergisK & @TheopiSkarlatos think so. Their documentary explains why http:/… 3 weeks ago
- The world's simplest project management tool. Accepting beta users springsled.com/?ref=dWsHpMYZ via @springsled 1 month ago