This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- Another one bites the dust... "Goodbye Greece!" whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/04/15/goo… #Greece #crisis #Italy 2 days ago
- RT @northaura: #Greece Police investigations at the Royal Olympic Hotel after call for bomb not yielded anything Police now considers the c… 5 days ago
- RT @nstamouli: Our updates on Merkel's visit m.europe.wsj.com/articles/SB100… 5 days ago
- RT @FacesPics: The things these pots have seen http://t.co/1wr4g2RCps 5 days ago
- RT @ernestodlaserna: It’s not over for #Greece.Το ομόλογο πούλησε επειδή έδινε το καλύτερο rate της Ευρώπης. ΝΥΤimes editorial http://t.co/… 5 days ago