This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- 180,661 hits [the fan]
- RT @yanisvaroufakis: Sorry to disappoint! Our reform list was sent to D Costello as a Word docx - which he converted into pdf! That's all! … 2 days ago
- RT @PrimeministerGR: Σε λίγο στο Υπουργικό Συμβουλίο. Παρουσίαση συγκεκριμένων νομοθετικών & πολιτικών πρωτοβουλιών της κυβέρνησης. http://… 3 days ago
- RT @BBCNewsnight: On tonight's Newsnight - an exclusive on Jihadi John. 3 days ago
- Communist Party of Greece rally against #eurogroup deal, #syntagma #now http://t.co/66yCve5cU2 via @miltostr #rbnews #greece #KKE 3 days ago
- RT @jenanmoussa: Try not 2 cry while u watch this video of ISIS fighters destroying statues in Nineveh museum youtube.com/watch?v=9WMOyG… http:… 4 days ago