This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- Bulgarian journalist @dkenarov was attacked by masked men while being at a TV studio in #Ukraine twitter.com/dkenarov 1 day ago
- RT @dkenarov: Masked gunmen just broke in a TV studio. Put a gun to my head and then took my phone away. I'm fine. 1 day ago
- A fascist party in Rome, by my very good friend &colleague @captblicero vice.com/en_uk/read/rom… via @VICEUK #Italy 2 days ago
- RT @AvgerinosMoscow: Πολύ τρεμάμενος & "λίγος" ο Γιανουκόβιτς. Μοιάζει φτυσμένος από Κρεμλίνο, αλλά τον αφήνουν να "λαλάει" όσο χρειάζεται.… 1 week ago
- RT @Balkanist: Read our updates about the growing #protesti in Republika Srpska: balkanist.net/protests-in-bo… #bosnia #banjaluka http://t.co/GZJ… 1 week ago