This is how the vice-president of the Greek government, Theodoros Pangalos, was received in Berlin by local Greek activists (of the Real Democracy movement). The banner stated support for the 400 strikers of Hellenic Halyvourgia steel industry. They’ve been on strike for about two months, one of the biggest labor actions for decades. The strike has been greatly underreported in the Greek media, causing concern and suspicion.
- Το Θέατρο ΕΜΠΡΟΣ και επισήμως στο σφυρί... e-publicrealestate.gr/%CF%84%CE%B1-%… #Greece @EmbrosTheater 1 day ago
- @streetstuff follow me so that I can pm you 1 week ago
- @mapaone whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… 2 weeks ago
- @mapaone hello Mariangela, check my latest post on my blog related to what you wrote. 2 weeks ago
- Same old shit... or why I haven't been writing on my blog for so long. whenthecrisishitthefan.com/2014/09/09/sam… #Greece #ertopen 3 weeks ago